Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Deutsche Tolkien Gesellschaft e.V.. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 5. Juni 2013, 23:55

15th Grand Annual Meeting of Gil-galad

Hear me, hear me (roar)! :grin:

The international part of our 15th Grand Annual Meeting will be held from Thursday, 8 August, to Sunday, 11 August 2013. As usual the program will be rich and diverse, with plenty of workshops, activities and chances to simply relax and socialize, and will reach its peak on Saturday evening, when we hope to have a wonderful party with numerous friends from foreign Tolkien societies with us.

The invitation with more information can be downloaded here .

There is also a slideshow from last year, where you can see how our meeting and the area look. :eoqyn:

I know you are also pretty busy this year, since our birthdays are so near each other. :) I would love to come! But I'm already going to Drachenfest a week after that and I can't manage it, to be two weeks in Germany. :D

Cheers,
Lorwyn

• Private Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 6. Juni 2013, 14:29

Thanks for the updated invitation, Lorwyn - and welcome to the forum! I will put up a new article on your event soon, having already issued a first one on the first invitation you sent out:

http://www.tolkiengesellschaft.de/10006/…ft-ladt-zum-15/

I'd love to come but someone else has already booked holidays in the Denmark for me during the time ... Hope you'll have a wonderfuly anniversary!
Marie-Noelle
Pressesprecher DTG
presse [at] tolkiengesellschaft.de

Sei reizend zu Deinen Feinden. Nichts ärgert sie mehr.
(Carl Orff)

Montag, 10. Juni 2013, 21:15

Thank you for the sharing! :D We are really looking foward to see some members of the DTG. But we also know, that the summer time is pretty busy, and here is also your 15th Anniversary...

Even I can't manage to get to more than one international Tolkien meeting per year. And this year, our thoughts are all focused on the Bosnian Tolkien society (not official society jet ... but they are working on) :-)

Dienstag, 11. Juni 2013, 14:26

I know what you mean. We have so many events across Germany that I can't possibly make it to all of them and then starting to think of our neighbouring countries ... it all become even more difficult. :|

The Bosnians are starting a society? Any chance you could get us into contact with them? We have a recurring column in our magazine called Middle-earth is Everywhere where we let international Tolkien societies or smaller clubs - be they official or not - present themselves. We had Gil-Galad a long while ago but certainly haven't heard from Bosnia yet! (My e-mail address in in the footer, by the way.)
Marie-Noelle
Pressesprecher DTG

(Carl Orff)

Donnerstag, 20. Juni 2013, 16:26

And here's the update on our website now:
http://www.tolkiengesellschaft.de/10485/…engesellschaft/
Marie-Noelle
Pressesprecher DTG

(Carl Orff)